Monday

Astrid's new nick name is 'Dusty'

So on Saturday I see a mini dust storm from the back yard.... Upon further investigation I realize it is Astrid, on her back, rolling and basking in the DIRT. *sigh*


She sees me watching her and flies at warp speed and then I close the glass door. She stares at me like I've commited a major crime in sealing her and her dust on the other side of the door.


I grab a cloth, go outside and wipe her down. However she is totally blissful, like it was the massage of the century. No sooner than 2 seconds later she was rolling in the dirt again, I swear only to get another rub down.


Sigh - I guess she taught ME a new trick!



The face of innocence...



Hug your Boxer daily, no matter how DUSTY she is!

Alethea Anderson
The Boxer Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment