Wednesday

Boxer Dog Farts - and the Doggy Dutch Oven

I've  been a dog lover for years and years...  Bear, my first dog was a 180# Mastiff.  Yes he farted, but you never knew until it hit you and your eyes were watering in pain.  Bearly, our ARF rescue, I don't ever remember her farting - quite the little lady...

But my two Boxers, OMG... Bodhi farts like crazy, loud, human kind of loud. Full grown MAN kind of loud. He will fart so loud that he'll turn around and look at his own butt, tilting his head in bewilderment, as if he wonders where the sound came from.   The only good news is at least you have warning with Bodhi.  You can get away in time, if you hold your breath and are fast enough...

Astrid, is another story... I can honestly say, embarrassingly so, that I have been 'dutch oven-ed' by my own dog.  You see my husband has a super soft spot for this little girl, often she is under the covers spooning with him, head on the pillow, mocking me with her grin as if to say 'ha-ha look at me'.  Well yea, she farts under the covers, and well, yea, doggy dutch oven.

Why do I blog about this today?  Well Bodhi is sitting here in my home office, making the whole room smell of fart.  He follows me, and lays down next to me, he loves me, yet he shares his stink too...

I've found some Boxer Dog Shaming pictures on the web that I'm sharing here - (these are not my Boxers, just some adorable ones from the web)  My Boxer duo resemble the shaming comments notated...

If you have a Boxer, surely you understand and can likely relate... If you are considering a Boxer, be warned, they are notorious for passing gas, and lots of it!


Alethea Anderson
The Boxer Blogger

Have you hugged your Boxer(s) today?

No comments:

Post a Comment