Hello Fellow Boxer Lovers!
Bodhi just being cute!
Looks like Bodhi is ready to pounce and play followed by a nice bit stretccccccccccccccch! He turned 1 month old this past Saturday - 4 weeks went by THAT fast - WOW! The countdown has begun, we get to get him in 4 more weeks! (LOL I've actually been counting down since the day he was born!)
We got a Puppy Diary today about Bodhi and his 7 littermates:
- Puppy #1- Bodhi - doing great! Shows good companion dog traits. Learning about the big world outside.
- Puppy #2- healthy appetite. Romps and plays well with puppies and people. Does well when alone too.
- Puppy #3- Nani- such a doll. Alpha female of the litter.
- Puppy #4- Phoebe- "did anyone say food?"
- Puppy #5- Dutch- very laid-back easy going. Will be good group or alone.
- Puppy #6- Adonis- Alpha male. Listens well.
- Puppy #7 - very sociable. Can be put in different groups adapts well.
- Puppy #8 - She is so sweet and loves to be held. Will be an A+ companion dog.
The Boxer Blogger